Are you interested in commercial legal work, but not sure what it involves? Do you want to know what working in a certain practice group actually means? Join us in Weeks 5 and 6 (March 29- April 4) for our series of Practice Group & Skills Presentations, where representatives from our sponsor firms will talk about certain areas of commercial practice and skills to utilise when applying for corporate law jobs. All presentations are at 1-2pm. Lunch is provided. Location varies, so make sure to check out the FB page closer to the event date.
The Tipstaves and Associates Panel will be an informal Q&A session to provide students with information on the application process, panelists' experiences in the role and what to expect, and why students should consider a tipstaff or associate position.
This year we will be joined by the following panellists:
· Samuel Hoare (Federal Court of Australia)
· Isabelle Youssef (District Court of NSW)
· Alice Zhou (NSW Supreme Court (Court of Appeal))
· Cameron Morrison (Federal Court of Australia)
· Penina Su (NSW Supreme Court (Court of Appeal))
· Ryan Hunter (Federal Court of Australia)
Light refreshments will be served and all students welcome!